BNI is a 30 year old professional organisation that allows only one person from each profession to be represented in a BNI group, or, as they are called, a chapter.
Last year thousands of BNI members passed millions of referrals generating billions worth of business to each other
With over 500 chapters in the UK, over 700,000 referrals were passed resulting in over £200 million worth of business for the members.
In the last 10 years, this chapter alone has generated over 18,000 referrals, and if each referral was worth £320 (the BNI average), then this chapter has generated over £5,000,000 of business.
With over 5,000 chapters, and in excess of 100,000 members, generating over £1 billion in business, BNI is the most successful referral organisation in the world.
Membership of a BNI chapter is like having dozens of sales people working for you
All members of your chapter will carry a supply of your business cards around with them. When they meet someone who could benefit from your products or services, they pass on your business card with a recommendation to use you. It is as simple as that!
What You Need to Know
Successful networking requires a high level of commitment. BNI provides a positive, supportive and structured environment for business people to further their businesses through referrals.
To maximise the potential of membership, BNI chapters adhere to the following guidelines:
- Our structured weekly meetings (every Thursday) start promptly at 07:00 and finish by 08:30
- Only one person from each trade or profession is permitted to join each chapter
- Members represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business
- As attendance is critical, members are only allowed three absences every six months; however, substitution is permitted if a member is unable to attend a meeting
- The aim of BNI members is to bring pre-qualified referrals and visitors to their chapter
- Applications for membership will be reviewed by the membership committee and applicants will be notified of the outcome prior to the next meeting
Apply Now for Membership and Lock Out Your Competition
Along with your application, you will need to submit your one-off registration fee and your first year’s membership fee, both of which will be fully explained when you come along to one of our meetings.
We like to compare the value of this investment with the cost of getting business in any other way. The small investment to get into BNI is the most efficient and cost effective way there is to get new business and is tremendous value!
Membership dues can be paid by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Delta or Switch.